The Jean Monnet Roundtable debates aim to foster discussion between the academic world, policy makers, civil society and the general public. Taking place once a year, they concentrate on up-to-date issues of European Integration with a particular focus on challenges to the EU and its external policy. Speakers include policy makers, academics, media representatives, and representatives from civil society groups, while the audience also tends go well beyond the academic world.
- Podiumsdiskussion zur Europawahl „Zwischen Europäischer Republik und Europa der Nationalstaaten - Zukunftsfragen der EU", 24. April, 2019
- "Layers of Brexit", 27 June 2018
- "Divided States of America? Are the US midterm elections 2018 a turning point? What is the impact of the US midterm elections for transatlantic relations?", 21st November 2018
- "Lame duck" in the US?-The US Congressional elections and their consequences—panel discussion, 18 November 2014
- „The European Union’s energy and climate policy for 2030 – ambition or apathy?"— panel discussion, 2nd July 2014
- „Verstärkung kommt!?“ — panel discussion on Croatia's entry into the European Union, 3rd July 2013
- "Braucht Deutschland mehr Europa?", panel discussion on the role and future of Germany in the EU, 14 June 2013