Prof. Arne Niemann holds a Jean Monnet Chair awarded by the European Commission, for his achievements in teaching and researching European Integration, from 2017-2020.
Jean Monnet chairs are awarded worldwide in order to enable chair holders to expand and deepen teaching on European Integration Studies. The Jean Monnet Chair for International Relations at Johannes Gutenberg University will focus particularly on European Union external policy.
- Jean Monnet Lecture Series
- Jean Monnet Roundtable Debates
- Workshops and Conferences
- Careers with European Studies
- Simulation EU+ (Junior Campus)